Fill in Application Form on line
- Required Documents
- Select Packages / Services
To receive the packages recommended by us
Select package & make payment
To review and approve the Payroll & Pay slips
To e-submit CPF on behalf of you.
- Employee Details including NRIC/Passport, bank account number, Position, Basic Salary, Contract, etc
- Attendance records
- Salary Adjustment
- List of New Recruitment and resignation of the current month
- Staff claims
- Ensure the documents are complete
- To update any changes in headcount, increment to synchronize our data base
- To assign us Corppass account as payroll service provider
- Under the Employment Act, companies must pay their employees’ salaries within 7 days after the end of the salary period. Failure to pay salaries in accordance with provisions of the Act is an offence.
- Central Provident Fund – If you hire local employees, you will need to make CPF contribution for them. This will help your employees meet their retirement, housing and healthcare needs.
Skills Development Levy (SDL)- SDL is compulsory levy that you have to pay for all your employees working in Singapore including employees employed on permanent, part-time and foreign employees on work permits and employment pass holders.