All Singapore-incorporated companies are required to have a registered office. Without first having a registered office address in Singapore, a Company cannot be incorporated. Virtual office is your best option if you wish to start with minimal overhead costs. Cooptech Management provides the following services at its virtual office:
- Registered office address
- Mail Notification
- Mail Forwarding
- Fulfill minimum opening hours
- Dedicated phone number
- Dedicated fax number
Virtual Office Workflow
- Required Documents
- Select Packages / Services
Fill in Application Form on line
To receive the packages recommended by us
Select package & make payment
To review and sign the documents
Offer you a Virtual Office with mail
- Business Profile or Other Identity Document
- A copy of your NRIC/passport if you are engaging our virtual office service as an individual.
- True copy of the NRIC/passport needs to be presented for verification.
- Photocopies of passport have to be notarised if the business application is done overseas.
- Ensure that passport validity is not less than 6 months.
- You must provide a registered office address during your application to incorporate a company. A registered office address refers to the place where all communications and notices to the company are addressed to, and the place where the company’s register and records are kept.
- A registered office must be operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours, but need not be where the company conducts its activities (e.g. the registered office address may be in Raffles Place but the factory could be located in Tuas).
Select Packages / Services
Credit Card / Debit Card
and more …